Open an Account
For New Members:
Online - Choose your age below and apply for membership today!
For Existing Members:
For Existing Bethpage Members - Opening a new account is even easier! Sign into Online Banking and click on "Open New Account" from the left-side menu.
For Business Accounts
- Stop into any of our branch locations throughout Long Island to open a Business Account with us today! Click here
for a list of the documents needed to open a new business account.
Additional Ways to Open an Account
In Person - Stop by any of our convenient locations.
By Phone - Call our Telephone Service Center at 800-628-7070 Monday through Friday 7:30 am - 7:00 pm or Saturday 8:00 am - 2:00 pm to request a copy of our new account application.
If You choose to open your account by mail, please follow the steps below:
- Choose and print your new account application from below.
- Membership Signature Card
- Membership Signature Card (Youth Account)
- Membership Signature Card (Custodial Account)
- The application should be filled out in full. There are additional instructions on how to fill out each section attached to the application. If you have any questions, call our Telephone Service Center during the hours listed above.
- Be sure to include a minimum $5 deposit (check or money order) and a copy of a photo ID (driver's license, passport, etc.)
- If opening a checking account, you will also need to opt-in or -out for overdraft coverage and send that in with your new account application.
Mail your completed forms to:
Bethpage Federal Credit Union
Attn: Operations Center
P.O. Box 2069
Glen Burnie, MD 21060
IMPORTANT INFORMATION ABOUT PROCEDURES FOR OPENING A NEW ACCOUNT: To help the government fight the funding of terrorism and money laundering activities, Federal law requires all financial institutions to obtain, verify and record information that identifies each person who opens an account. What this means for you: When you open an account, we will ask for your name, address, date of birth and other information that will allow us to identify you. We may also ask to see your driver's license or other identifying documents.