Bill Pay User Notice: When scheduling a Bill Pay, you must have enough funds in your account on the payment transaction (“send on”) date for the payment scheduled; otherwise, payment will not be made.
Whether you’re paying a bill or a friend back for lunch, Bill Pay allows you to send money or schedule payments to just about anyone.
Why should you use Bill Pay?
- Save time and money - pay your bills in minutes, stop paying for stamps
- Get eBills delivered directly to you online
- Receive alerts for due dates
- Create reports to help manage your expenses
Signing up is easy
Simply log in to your account
Click the Bill Pay link on the left side of the page
Visit our Help Center for frequently asked questions
To learn more, check out our Online Bill Pay demo:
Online Bill Pay Demo »
* Payment(s) will not be sent unless sufficient funds are available in your account.