Our MLOs take advantage of our flexible work options.
63% work from home full-time
29% work hybrid
8% are remote employees
Bethpage is looking for experienced Mortgage Loan Officers like you.
As a credit union, we put our employees and our members first. Our Mortgage Loan Officers earn a base salary plus commission, and enjoy a generous benefits package including:
- Quarterly bonus eligibility for top service and purchase units.
- Reimbursement for business expenses (travel, printed materials, business cards, and more).
- 401(k) program with a generous match plan.
- Comprehensive health insurance.
- Support from non-producing sales managers committed to your success!
- Work with some of the lowest mortgage rates in the industry. See our mortgage rates.
Digital tools to keep you in touch with your clients — from anywhere.
- Personalized webpages. Each MLO has their own landing page for their clients to learn more, initiate contact, or start an application.
- Bethpage Borrower Center. Our application portal allows you and your clients to apply, track your application progress, securely upload documents, and stay up-to-date on their action items.
- Automated communications. Our integrated communication platforms automate email updates from you on each client's mortgage journey.
Start The Conversation
Provide us with your information and we'll contact you.
With over 80 years of experience and more than 420,000 members, Bethpage is the 14th largest credit union in the country.3 Everyone can bank at Bethpage— all you need is $5 in a Bethpage Savings Account to become a member and access all of our products and services.
Everyone can bank at Bethpage1
14th largest credit union in the US
High member satisfaction rating of 82.5% in 2021
From the time our doors were opened, we have kept our promise to continuously meet the needs of our members by providing lending products and exceptional service.
LEARN MORE ABOUT BETHPAGE
1. Membership is open to anyone with a $5 Savings account.
2. Bethpage does not offer residential mortgage loans in Texas.
3. Source: Callahan Associates, based on total assets. Data as of September 2021.