Important Changes Are Coming to Your Pay Anyone Service
There are many new and improved features coming with the new Online and Mobile Banking experience. One of them is the Pay Anyone feature. As a current user of this feature through Bill Pay, we wanted to let you know about some changes that you will see when you are upgraded to the new platform.
Here’s what you need to know:
Existing Recurring Payments
- If you have existing recurring Pay Anyone payments, they will continue to occur once you upgrade.
- After upgrading, you will only be able to change the amount or delete an existing recurring Pay Anyone payment.
- After you upgrade, you can schedule new recurring payments to another person through the Bill Pay service; however, the payment will be sent by check.
The New Pay Anyone Feature
- With the new feature, you can Pay Anyone with just their phone number or email address! Then, the recipient just has to enter their debit card number or their routing and bank account numbers to have the funds deposited into their account.
- Pay Anyone transactions will be debited from your account when you set up the transfer.
- Funds to the recipient's account may be credited immediately if they used their debit card to receive the funds, or within one to three business days if they used their account and routing information to receive the funds.
- You will not be able to set up new recurring Pay Anyone payments on the new platform. We are actively working to include this feature in the future.
If you have questions about these changes, or if you need clarification on how to manage your current Pay Anyone recurring payments, please contact us at 855-402-3803. We are here to help you through this transition.
For additional information, and to see more of the great features in store for you with our new Online and Mobile Banking experience, please visit lovebethpage.com/betterbanking.
Was this helpful?
Thank you for your feedback!