The Convenience of Banking with Bethpage Federal Credit Union
When it comes to making a decision about where you will bank, there are more options than you may realize. If you've never considered a credit union, let's talk about why you might decide to choose one, like Bethpage. Credit unions are a great choice, especially if you're looking for lower rates, higher returns and a friendly atmosphere. At Bethpage, we treat our members like family.
Did you know that there are close to 7,000 credit unions in the U.S.? They serve more than 100 million Americans!
Below are some of the many benefits of joining Bethpage Federal Credit Union:
- At Bethpage, we operate 33 full-service branches across Long Island, so a location near you is just minutes away. Our goal is to make banking as convenient as possible for our members and our community.
- Need cash? Our convenient locations include 24-hour ATMS so that your money is available around the clock.
- With the co-op network, you can also bank at 7-Eleven, CVS Walgreens and certain Costco locations. Anywhere you see the Co-op logo you can use the ATM for free, including other credit unions.
- Don't want to leave the house? Don't worry! We also offer online and mobile banking. You can also make check deposits, transfer your money from one account to another and check your statements at any time.
- Did you know that as a member of Bethpage, you actually have ownership? Yes, our members own our credit union and our goal is to serve their wants and needs.
- Our membership is open to anyone with a $5 minimum savings account. To become a member of Bethpage Federal Credit Union click here.
- In addition to affordable services, Bethpage has a large team of experts who help enhance our members' understanding of financial products and services.
Low Interest Rates on Loans
- Credit unions typically offer lower rates to members than banks, for the same products. From mortgage loans to financing for your car, with Bethpage you will save!
Interest on Savings and Checking
- Some checking accounts don't give you interest. And some of them even charge you maintenance fees!
- At Bethpage, our checking and savings accounts give you interest and let your money grow.
- Bethpage accounts are free to use. Excluding overdraft fees and a $5 minimum balance for savings accounts, our members don't pay to maintain their accounts, so why should you?
So why do members continue to use banks?
Some people stick with banks out of habit. Banks have been a part of their daily routine for generations so why would they change, right?
At Bethpage Federal Credit Union we are here to help our new members make the transition process as easy as possible. Become a member of Bethpage and see the Credit Union difference.
BECOME A MEMBER »