SBA Lending

We partner with the SBA to provide financing assistance to businesses which might not qualify for conventional loans. When searching for small business help, the personal touch of a credit union can be important to your eventual success. Our SBA products include:

  • 504 Real Estate Mortgages (Put 10% down for the purchase of commercial property and Bethpage and the SBA will finance the remaining 90% of the purchase price)
  • 7A Term Loans (Acquire equipment or other business assets with little or no money down)
  • Express Lines of Credit (Used for working capital needs)

If you live or work on Long Island, let us show you how the credit union difference can help your business. Call a Business Banking Representative today at 855-503-2015 or email us at businessbanking@bethpagefcu.com


Contact a business rep