Corporate Business Partners
The Bethpage Bank@Work Program is a special service available to employees of Corporate Business Partners and their families
When you become a Corporate Business Partner, you can offer your employees access to these exclusive services:
- Bethpage@Work - Banking doesn’t get more convenient than this!
Bethpage representatives are available to open accounts, help your employees apply for loans or answer questions about products and services, first-hand at your office or company location, at no cost to your company!
- Special Bethpage@Work Promotions – Exclusive access to a range of select discounts and promotional offers, simply by joining Bethpage through the Bethpage@Work program.
Partnering with Bethpage Federal Credit Union:
- Enhances your benefits package without costing you a dime, administrative time or your current corporate banking relationships.
- Helps employees meet their financial goals with on-site, partner-only seminars tailored to their interests, such as buying a home, avoiding identity theft, retirement and more; and strengthens your benefits package to help recruit and retain top talent, with ever-popular credit union rates and better banking services your employees want most.
Better banking with better rates – FREE to your employees
- Rates that beat the banks on savings, Certificate Accounts, IRAs and money-saving mortgages, as well as auto and personal loans. PLUS, exclusive banking and savings incentives for your employees.
- No-fee access to accounts via one of Long Island’s largest ATM networks, including all King Kullen supermarkets, CVS, Costco, Walgreens and 7-Eleven stores, and hundreds of credit union Shared Service Centers throughout the country.
- Convenient banking online (with FREE bill pay), by phone and at branches staffed by Bethpage representatives trained to treat your employees with a special brand of friendliness and the respect they deserve.
Only Bethpage@Work offers your employees the combined benefits of exceptional convenience, rates that beat the banks, and extraordinary service.