Misael Portillo serves as an Assistant Manager, Business Development Operations for Bethpage’s Business Development team.
In this role, he is responsible for:
- Assisting new members in opening accounts
- Performing Corporate Business Partner member service activities including inputting and funding of consumer loans
- Aiding management with weekly and monthly production reports as well as department audits and compliance
- Collaborating on department projects
- Helping to oversee day-to-day operation of the Corporate Business Partner ATM fleet
- Participating in community and corporate events
Misael looks forward to helping the department grow its Corporate Business Partners and spreading the value of banking with Bethpage.