Cast your vote each month for the “Heart of Bethpage Community Award” Winner at your company!
The Heart of Bethpage Community Award is given to an employee from one of our Corporate Business Partners each month. How does this work? Employees at your company will have the opportunity to refer a fellow colleague to your Bethpage liaison, who will then submit the chosen nominee online. How do you qualify for the Heart of Bethpage Community Award? Each nominee will have to meet the following criteria:
- Dedicates their own time to volunteering in the community.
- Demonstrates the belief of giving back to others.
- Exemplifies absolute commitment to others, co-workers and the community.
Each month, the Bethpage Community Council will choose a winner that will be rewarded with a $100 Bethpage Visa Gift Card, a Continental Breakfast for their department and be highlighted in our Bethpage Newsletter and Website.
How to Submit Your Nominee
- Open the Nomination Form, fill out all fields and print
- Nomination Forms may be submitted by mail to the following:
899 S. Oyster Bay Road
Bethpage, NY 11714
- Nomination Forms may also be submitted via e-mail to email@example.com
- All submissions must be in by the first Monday of each month to qualify Note: Each nominee will only be considered for the month they are submitted. If a submission is received after the deadline, the nominee will be considered for the following month.