Sponsorships & Grants
Eligibility Guidelines for Bethpage Cares Funding
Bethpage Cares Program funds not-for-profit organizations that lie within our service footprint. These organizations must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Organization must be tax exempt under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and the stamped Ruling Date must be at least five years old.
- Organization’s mission must align within at least one of the following areas of interest:
- Youth Empowerment
- Financial Education
- Underserved Community Impact
- Bethpage Cares: Charitable Giving Program will focus on supporting impactful programs in our service communities, rather than luncheons, dinners and other events and festivals. We are not accepting applications for golf outings.
- Organization must be non-discriminatory for any reason, of any kind.
- Please note that while funding is not exclusive of administration costs, administration costs should not exceed 20% of total costs.
The Bethpage Cares Charitable Giving Program is no longer accepting applications for 2019 grants and sponsorships. We thank everyone who has applied for support in order to help make the communities we serve a better place for all.
We plan to return in early 2020 with some new and exciting dimensions to our Bethpage Cares program. Until then, we wish you all success with your fundraising endeavors.
For those of you who have received support from us in the past three years, you must submit the Outcomes Assessment questionnaire before applying for new or continued support. In addition, you should call us to schedule a site visit. We can be reached at 516-653-5397.
Outcomes Assessment Report »