Sponsorships & Grants
Eligibility Guidelines for Heart of Bethpage Funding
Heart of Bethpage Program funds not-for-profit organizations that meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Organization must be tax exempt under 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code and the Ruling Date must be at least five years old.
- Organization’s mission must align within of the following areas of interest:
- Youth Education and Financial Literacy
- Underserved Community Development
- Organization must be non-discriminatory for any reason, of any kind.
- Please note that while funding is not exclusive of administration costs, administration costs should not exceed 30% of total costs.
Eligible applications are vetted and sent to our Charitable Giving Committee; applications can take up to 90 days to be processed. Should we need additional information we will contact you. Organizations will be notified of their status by mail after the final decision of the Charitable Committee.
*For those of you who have received support from us in the past three years, you must submit the Outcomes Assessment questionnaire before applying for new or continued support. In addition, you should call us to schedule a site visit. We can be reached at 516-653-5397.
We thank you for your interest in our Heart of Bethpage Charitable Program.
Apply For a Sponsorship »
Apply For a Grant »
Outcomes Assessment Report »