Employee Volunteer Program
At Bethpage Federal Credit Union we are committed to supporting the Long Island community. Through our Heart of Bethpage’s Employee Volunteer Program our staff dedicates hours of volunteer service at not-for-profit organizations, giving back to communities in both Nassau and Suffolk Counties. In fact, this year our employees have already dedicated over 5,000 hours to serve as volunteers throughout Long Island for organizations and programs such as:
- Bethpage Anuual Turkey Drive to Benefit Island Harvest
- Rebuilding Together
- Ronald McDonald House
- United Cerebral Palsy of Suffolk’s Annual Walk & Wheel 5K
- EAC Holiday Shopping Spree
- VITA Tax Program
- The INN Soup Kitchen
- Family Service League
- North Shore Holiday House Field Day
- Girl Scouts of Nassau County’s Girls Go the Distance Walk
- Mentoring Partnership of Long Island
Your not-for-profit organization can submit a request for Bethpage employee volunteers! Whether you are running an event or conducting a project/program we are here to help. Bethpage informs its employees of volunteer opportunities through internet-posted "want ads".
To see a sample "want ad" click here.