Bethpage Federal Credit Union
Comment to Win Sweepstakes
No Purchase Necessary
1. Eligibility: Bethpage Federal Credit Union Comment to Win (“Sweepstakes”) is open to legal U.S. residents (excluding residents of Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and other United States territories), who are eighteen (18) years of age or older at the time of entry. Employees, officers and directors of Bethpage or the New York Cosmos and each of their affiliated companies, subsidiaries, licensees, franchisees, distributors, dealers, sales representatives, their advertising and promotion agencies, and any and all other companies associated with the Sweepstakes, immediate families (spouse, parents, children, siblings) and individuals living in the households of such employees are not eligible to participate. All eligibility is subject to all federal, state, provincial and local laws and regulations. All entries submitted are the property of the Sponsor. The Facebook database clock will be the timekeeper for this Sweepstakes.
2. How To Participate: The Sweepstakes period begins at 10:00 a.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on August 18, 2016 and ends at 4:00 p.m. ET on August 19, 2016 (“Sweepstakes Period”). Bethpage Federal Credit Union will post one sweepstakes post during the Sweepstakes period. During the Sweepstakes Period, you may access the application by visiting https://www.facebook.com/LoveBethpage and commenting on the sweepstakes post between 10:00 a.m. on August 18, 2016 and 4:00 p.m. ET on August 19, 2016. You will automatically earn one entry into the Sweepstakes. Limit one entry per person. The use of robotic or automatic devices for entering the Sweepstakes is prohibited and Sponsor reserves the right to nullify all such entries and to disqualify the responsible individual from entering. Normal Internet access and usage charges imposed by your online service will apply and are your sole responsibility. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, misdirected, corrupted, incomplete or damaged entries. Proof of submission is not proof of receipt by Sponsor.
Entries that do not meet the requirements or otherwise do not comply with the Official Rules herein may be disqualified. To enter without being a Bethpage Facebook fan, hand print your full name, address, zip code, evening telephone number, date of birth and email address (if you have one) on a plain piece of 3” x 5” paper and mail your entry with first class postage affixed to: Bethpage Federal Credit Union, Digital Enterprise Strategy Department – Comment to Win Sweepstakes 899 S. Oyster Bay Road, Bethpage, NY 11714. All entries must be received by 4:00 pm on August 19, 2016.
3. Prizes and Approximate Retail Value ("ARV"): The Sponsor will award five (5) tickets to a New York Cosmos game (ARV of each ticket package is $75.00) to THREE (3) eligible entrants at the end of the sweepstakes period (the “Prize”).
4. Sweepstakes Prize Drawings: The Prize winners will be selected in a random drawing to be conducted by the Sponsor from all eligible entries who answered the sweepstakes post question correctly during the Sweepstakes Period. Sponsor’s decisions are final and legally binding on all matters relating to the Sweepstakes drawings. Odds of winning the Prize depend on the total number of eligible entries received by the end of the Sweepstakes Period. Entries will not be carried forward for subsequent days’ drawings, if any. All entries must be received by 4:00 p.m. ET on 8/19/16, to be eligible for the final Prize drawing.
5. General Rules: Winners will be notified via Facebook. Return of prize notification will result in disqualification and alternate selection. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which shall be final and binding in all respects. Winners and all entrants, as a condition of entry into the Sweepstakes, agree to release Sweepstakes Entities and Facebook from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of Prize awarded or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement of offering of the Prize. Acceptance of a Prize constitutes permission to Sweepstakes Entities to use winners’ names and likenesses for promotional purposes (including any possible public relations opportunities) without further compensation, except where prohibited by law. The Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the user or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in the Sweepstakes or for any liability for damage to any computer system resulting from participation in, accessing or downloading information in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; violates the Official Rules; or acts in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes for any reason, including (but not limited to) if, for any reason, the Sweepstakes does not take place, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor which corruptor affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of the Sweepstakes. If such cancellation occurs, Sponsor reserves the right to award prizes (as applicable) from among all eligible entries received by the end of each day prior to cancellation and if the Sweepstakes cannot be run (for reasons out of Sponsor’s control as described above), prizes will not be awarded.
6. Disputes: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this sweepstakes or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate federal or state court of the state of New York; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Promotion, but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) unless otherwise prohibited, under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Bethpage in connection with the Promotion shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the state of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the state of New York or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the state of New York.
8. Sponsor: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Bethpage Federal Credit Union 899 S. Oyster Bay Road Bethpage, New York 11714.
9.Winners List: To obtain the names of the winners, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: Bethpage Federal Credit Union, Digital Enterprise Strategy Department – Comment to Win Sweepstakes, 899 S. Oyster Bay Road, Bethpage, NY 11714. All such requests must be received by September 19, 2016, at 5:00 p.m.
The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to Bethpage Federal Credit Union and not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the event you are selected as a Sweepstakes winner or if you have indicated that you would like to receive additional information from Bethpage Federal Credit Union.