Financial Seminar Series
For those who are thinking of buying a home for the first time, or those who haven't bought a home in several years, this seminar will walk you through credit, mortgage qualification, and more.
Join us on June 21st to learn what you need to know about:
- What a pre-qualification is and why it is important
- How to get pre-qualified for a mortgage
- Understanding the mortgage process
Bethpage Federal Credit Union
899 S Oyster Bay Rd.
Bethpage, NY 11714
Thursday, June 21st
6pm – 8pm ET followed by a Q&A session
Doors open at 5:30PM. Light refreshments will be served. Bethpage mortgage representatives will be present.
Want to leave the seminar with a pre-qualification letter?
Bringing the following documents may be helpful:
Register to Attend the June 21 Seminar
- Most recent pay stubs covering the last thirty (30) days.
- Most recent award letter and monthly income statement for any retirement income.
- Past two years W-2 Forms from all employers (current & previous).
- Two most recent bank statements (all pages).
- Include all accounts you will use for this transaction.
- Past two years Federal Tax Returns (1040 Forms) all pages and schedules only if you are self-employed, or receive rental income.