Join us for a free webinar:
Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA) Interactive Lab Session
In continuation of NYS’ Facilitated Self Assistance (FSA) webinar series in
conjunction with the Bethpage VITA program, this lab session will provide free
virtual assistance with filing your income tax return from the New York State
Department of Taxation and Finance. During this session, volunteers from NYS
will guide you step-by-step through the use of their online software to prepare
and e-file your Federal and NYS income tax returns at no cost.
Hosted by Ever Martinez from Bethpage VITA and Robert Smith and Passha
Speakler from NYS.
We're sorry but registration has reached its capacity and is now closed for the Lab Sessions webinars.
Please consider using alternative VITA options such as:
- Contact an alternative IRS VITA Partner: Click here for a list of VITA partners.
- Find a VITA/TCE Site Near you: https://irs.treasury.gov/freetaxprep/
- Utilize the TaxSlayer FSA Software and prepare your own return for free: Click here to request access to the free software.
- Prepare and e-file your tax return yourself online with an alternative “IRS Free File” program: https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free
- Receive free virtual tax assistance from Code For America and its affiliates, in partnership with an IRS certified VITA site. Visit www.getyourrefund.org for free virtual tax assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Development Department at (516) 349 – 4288 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.