Thank you for your interest in participating in Bethpage Federal Credit Union's ("BFCU") Outside Mortgage Loan Officer Referral Program (the "MLO Referral Program").
The MLO Referral Program is designed to supplement BFCU's normal recruitment activities, enhance the pool of highly qualified full-time Outside Mortgage Loan Officers ("MLO"), and reward referral sources for participating in BFCU's successful recruitment and retention of MLOs.
If (i) your referral satisfies all of the eligibility requirements and terms and conditions of the MLO Referral Program set forth in this letter, and (ii) your referred candidate is hired as a full-time MLO with BFCU and satisfactorily completes at least ninety (90) days of full-time employment in that position, you will be eligible to receive a referral fee in the amount of $2,500.00.
In addition, the other terms and conditions of BFCU's MLO Referral Program are as follows:
- The hiring of a referred candidate must occur within three (3) months of the initial referral date.
- No referral fee will be due or paid for a referred candidate who is hired more than three (3) months after the initial referral date.
- Only new employees hired into a full-time MLO position are eligible for a referral fee.
- In the event a referred candidate's employment relationship with BFCU terminates for any reason during the first ninety (90) days of employment, no referral fee will be due or paid.
- You must be the first referral source for a referred candidate (i.e., you must be the procuring or precipitating cause of the candidate's application for employment with BFCU), as reasonably determined by BFCU in its sole discretion, and the referred candidate must not already have been identified as a potential candidate for employment with BFCU. Only the first referral source for a specific referred candidate is eligible for a referral fee.
- Only one referral fee will be paid for a specific candidate. If a candidate is referred by more than one referral source, only the first referral source will be eligible for a referral fee.
- An IRS W-9 Form must be timely and properly completed and returned to BFCU.
- BFCU shall have complete discretion with respect to any decision or interpretation relating to the MLO Referral Program, and any decision or interpretation adopted by BFCU shall be final, conclusive, and binding upon all participants in that program.
- BFCU reserves the right to discontinue the MLO Referral Program at any time and for any reason.
- Subject to satisfying eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions of the MLO Referral Program, referral fees will be paid out in the calendar month immediately following the calendar month in which a referred candidate satisfactorily completes ninety (90) calendar days of employment with BFCU as a full-time MLO.
- Subject to satisfying eligibility requirements and other terms and conditions of the MLO Referral Program, there is no limit on the number of referrals that can be made or the number of referral fees that can be received under the program.