Providing opportunities for growth
At Bethpage, your decision to borrow isn’t a question of “when”, it’s about focusing on the “how”. Whether you want to consolidate loans, buy a car, look for a home, or renovate your kitchen, we offer lending products for dreams of any size.
- Free rate locks
- Purchase/Refinance options available
- Fixed/Variable products
- Home Buyer Assistance Programs available
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT (HELOC)
- 2.99% APR* Intro Rate** for 12 Months
- Ability to advance only what you need
- Payback is based only on what you use and not the full line
- No Closing Costs on Loan Amounts up to $500K
- New or Used vehicles, including auto, motorcycle, boats and recreational
- Lease buy-outs
- AutoSearch to help you find the right car
- Cancel loan balances in case of death, disability or involuntary unemployment
- Multiple plans available to choose from
- Online payments available
- Cash or merchandise Rewards available
- Low variable rates
When you refinance your current student loan(s) you could potentially:
- Lower your payments
- Consolidate multiple loans
- Pay off your loan faster
Do you have questions about a becoming a Bethpage Member? Bethpage is here to help. We'll walk you through the process.
Telephone Service Center
Visit Your Nearest Branch
Call Center Hours
Mon - Fri: 7:30 am - 7:00 pm
Saturday: 8:00 am - 2:00 pm
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. For one year, Prime for life, thereafter. Home Equity rates and terms accurate as of and are subject to change without notice. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval; applicants may be offered credit at higher rates and other terms. Loan-to-value restrictions apply. Hazard insurance is required on all loans secured by real property; flood insurance may also be required. No closing costs on new HELOCs up to $500,000. Above estimated savings in closing costs are based on a $500,000 loan and actual savings may vary. Closing costs paid by Bethpage must be repaid by the borrower(s) if line is closed within first 36 months. The introductory rate is -.--% APR for 12 months for loans with a maximum 75% Loan-to-Value (LTV), and members who take an initial draw of $25,000, maintain this balance for 12 months, and have automatic transfers from a Bethpage personal savings or checking account for the monthly payments on the HELOC account. The introductory rate only applies to loans that have not had an introductory rate within the past five years. The floor APR is 3.25%. The borrower will have an increased APR rate if the borrower does not (i) take an advance of $25,000 and maintain this balance for 12 months, or (ii) have automatic transfers from any Bethpage personal savings or checking account for the monthly HELOC payment. Published rates and terms based on primary homes. HELOC is a variable rate product with a rate not to exceed maximum legal limit for Federal Credit Unions (currently 18%). Consult a tax professional regarding the deductibility of your interest payments and charges. Home Equities not offered in TX. $5.00 minimum share account required. Membership conditions apply.
** Prime rate as of = % as published in the Wall Street Journal. The floor APR is 3.25%.