What is a Jumbo Mortgage (Jumbo Loan)?
Our Jumbo Mortgage is a great option for 1-4 unit properties with loan amounts from $510,401 up to $5,000,000. (Loan amount limits vary by state and county)
Jumbo Mortgage Options
- Available for Purchase or Refinance.
- Fixed Rate Loans are available for 10-year (up to $5,000,000), 15-year and 30-year programs (up to $2,500,000).*
- Adjustable Rate Mortgage (ARM's) programs available up to $5,000,000.*
- Conforming Mortgage Loans and Home Equity options are available.
- Our Jumbo Mortgage Specialists are available at to discuss the best options for you.
Loan amounts vary by state and county, find out
for more information.
Jumbo Mortgage Property Types
Owner occupied properties can be: one, two, three or four units, condominium, planned unit development and cooperative* (co-op) property types.
Second homes can be: one unit, condominium, and cooperative* (co-op) property types.
Non-owner occupied properties can be: one, two, three or four units, condominium, and planned unit developments property types.**
*Bethpage will consider lending in the following areas on cooperative property types: New York City, Queens, Kings, Staten Island, Bronx, Nassau, Suffolk, and Westchester Counties in NY; Bergen, Hudson, and Monmouth Counties in NJ; Fairfield, and New Haven Counties in CT. Minimum units in project = 10.
**Non-owner occupied property 7/1 ARM Program only.