Best for people looking for coverage that:
- Provides a guaranteed death benefit and guaranteed tax deferred build up of cash value with level policy premiums.
- Level premiums initially higher than with term and universal life policies of similar coverage amounts.
- Does not have flexible premiums.
- Policy performance directly related to performance of the insurance company's dividends.
- Ability to stop paying the premium and use the value to purchase other forms of coverage once the policy becomes self sustaining (occurs in different years with each carrier).
- Lifetime protection.
- Withdrawals or tax-free loans available.
- Income tax-free death benefit to family.
Registered representatives of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA / SIPC, and affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with other entities named. Products and services offered through INVEST are: *Not NCUA insured *Not guaranteed by any Credit Union *May lose value including loss of principal.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
- Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.