Open a Certificate Account
Opening a new certificate is easy and we give several different options to do so.You can do any of the following to open your new certificate:
- Stop in a branch - use the link to the branch locator on the right to find your local branch.
- Call the telephone service center - call us at 1800-628-7070, our reps will help you through the process.
- Open a certificate online - follow the instructions below on how to open your new certificate account online.
For Current Members: Open a Certificate Online
- Log in to online banking from our homepage www.BethpageFCU.com.
- Click the "Open an Account" link in the menu on the left side of the page.
- Choose the type of certificate you wish to open from the “Account Type” drop down and click "Next".
- Choose the account which you wish to fund the new certificate account with from the second drop down menu and click "Next".
- Choose the dollar amount and Online Banking name of the new certificate and click "Next".
- You will be asked to confirm your selections.
- Your new certificate will appear in online banking!
For Non-Members - Open a Certificate Online
- In order to open a certificate online you must first become a Bethpage Federal Credit Union member.
- Choose the "Open an Account" link from the top navigation of the www.BethpageFCU.com website.
- You will be asked a series of questions during the online application process.
- During this process you will be asked if you'd like to open a Certificate.
- If you choose to do so, your new certificate will appear in your account once your membership is approved.