|What We Do
|How does Bethpage protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use
security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer
safeguards, secured files and buildings.
|How does Bethpage collect my personal information?
||We collect your personal information, for example, when you:
- open an account or perform transactions
- apply for a loan or use your credit or debit card
- provide us with your income information, your employment information, or give us your contact
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
||Federal law gives you the right to limit some but not all sharing related to:
Also, state laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
- Sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes, information about your credit worthiness
- Affiliates from using your information to market to you
- Sharing for non-affiliates to market to you.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I
hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choice will apply to everyone on your account unless you tell us otherwise.