|What We Do
|How does Bethpage protect my personal information?
||To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use
security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer
safeguards, secured files and buildings.
|How does Bethpage collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
- open an account
- apply for a loan or use your credit or debit card
- give us with your income information, or provide employment information
|Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes - information about your credit worthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for non-affiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
|What happens when I limit sharing for an account I
hold jointly with someone else?
||Your choice will apply to everyone on your account - unless you tell us otherwise.