Please contact the Community Development department for available in person appointments, otherwise please consider using Alternative VITA Options such as:
- Contact an alternative IRS VITA Partner: Click here for a list of VITA partners.
- Find a VITA/TCE Site Near you: https://irs.treasury.gov/freetaxprep/
- Utilize the TaxSlayer FSA Software and prepare your own return for free: Click here to request access to the free software.
- Prepare and e-file your tax return yourself online with an alternative “IRS Free File” program: https://www.irs.gov/filing/free-file-do-your-federal-taxes-for-free
- Receive free virtual tax assistance from Code For America and its affiliates, in partnership with an IRS certified VITA site. Visit https://www.getyourrefund.org/en for free virtual tax assistance.
If you have any questions, please contact the Community Development Department at (516) 349 – 4288 or via email at email@example.com.