Looking for a great way to save, earn higher returns and have the flexibility to make deposits or withdrawals? A Bethpage Money Market account could be what you’re looking for.
Start earning more on your savings with as little as $500
Access your money easily
Save with confidence, deposits are federally insured up to $250,000 by the NCUA**
Money Market Rates
|Tier||APY||Dividend Rate||Minimum balance to earn APY|
|Tier 1||0.10%||0.10%||$0.00 – $499.99|
|Tier 2||2.00%||1.98%||$500.00 – $49,999.99|
|Tier 3||2.00%||1.98%||$50,000.00 – $99,999.99|
|Tier 4||2.00%||1.98%||$100,000.00- $249,999.99|
|Tier 5||2.00%||1.98%||$250,000.00 – $499,999.99|
|Tier 6||2.00%||1.98%||$500,000.00 +|
|$1 - $499||0.10%|
|$500 - $24,999||2.00%|
|$25K - $49,999||2.00%|
|$50,000.00 - $99,999.99||2.00%|
|$250,000.00 - $499,999.99||2.00%|
We have the answers you need for the questions you have.
You’re just a few clicks away from getting started!
Click here to apply now.
Before you get started make sure you have the following available:
- Your Social Security Number
- Your Driver’s License or Government Issued ID for identity verification
- Your joint owner so they can provide their information as well
A one-time, $5.00 deposit into a Bethpage savings account is also required to establish membership.
Depositing a check is simple and can be done:
- At a Bethpage Federal Credit Union ATM
- At your local Bethpage Federal Credit Union branch
- Using the Check Deposit feature through the Bethpage mobile app or online banking
- At a CO-OP Shared Branch location
A Shared Service branch is a Bethpage or other credit union branch that participates in a network that allows members to walk into a credit union location that displays the CO-OP logo. At these designated locations you will be able to deposit checks, make a withdrawal or make a loan payment.
Shared Branches give members thousands of convenient locations to perform basic transactions. Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, you will have the ability to get the service you need.
To find your nearest shared branch location, use our branch locator.
Yes, all Bethpage Federal Credit Union deposit accounts are insured up to $250,000 by the National Credit Union Administration (NCUA).
The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) is the independent federal agency created by the United States Congress to regulate, charter, and supervise federal credit unions.
The NCUA operates the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) to protect accounts at federally insured credit unions (like Bethpage) for up to $250,000. The NCUA’s share insurance coverage is similar to the deposit insurance coverage offered by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), which insures bank deposits.
For more details and to learn more about NCUA share insurance visit www.ncua.gov.
Looking for more information?
* APY = Annual Percentage Yield. APY is accurate as of 1/31/2023 and subject to change, including after account opening, without notice. The Money Market Account is a variable rate tiered account. The variable APY applies by balance tier such that if your daily ending balance is within a tier, then your entire balance will earn the corresponding APY. APYs and tiers are currently as follows: 0.10% APY for balances $0.00 to $499.99; 2.00% APY for balances $500 to $49,999.99; 2.00% APY for balances $50,000 to $99,999.99; 2.00% APY for balances $100,000 to $249,999.99; 2.00% APY for balances $250,000 to $499,999.99; and 2.00% APY for balances $500,000 and up. The required minimum balance to open account is $1.00. Fees may reduce earnings.
**The National Credit Union Administration (NCUA) share insurance coverage of $250,000 applies to each share owner, per insured credit union, for each ownership category. For more details and to learn more about NCUA share insurance visit www.ncua.gov.