Depositing a check is simple and can be done:
- - At a Bethpage Federal Credit Union ATM
- - At your local Bethpage Federal Credit Union branch
- - Using the Check Deposit feature through the Bethpage mobile app or online banking
- - CO-OP Shared Branch location.
A CO-OP Shared Branch is a Bethpage or other credit union branch that participates in the CO-OP Shared Branch network that allows members to walk into a credit union location that displays the CO-OP logo. At these designated locations you will be able to deposit or cash checks, make a withdrawal or make a loan payment.
CO-OP Shared Branches give members thousands of convenient locations to perform basic transactions. Whether you are at work, home, or your favorite travel destination, you will have the ability to get the service you need.
To find your nearest CO-OP Shared Branches, use our branch locator.
We want you to make the most out of your Free Checking account.
To earn interest, each month, you'll need to:
- - Receive a Direct Deposit into your Bethpage checking account
- - Make 10 point-of-sale debit purchases using your Bethpage Debit Card
- - Enroll in online banking with eStatements
The National Credit Union Administration is the independent federal agency created by the United States Congress to regulate, charter, and supervise federal credit unions.
The NCUA operates the National Credit Union Share Insurance Fund (NCUSIF) to protect accounts at federally insured credit unions (like Bethpage) for up to $250,000. The NCUA's share insurance coverage is similar to the deposit insurance coverage offered by the Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation (FDIC), which insures bank deposits.