You can use the equity in your home to help you pay for home improvements,
cover educational costs, consolidate your debt, and more.
HOME EQUITY LINE OF CREDIT (HELOC)
- -.--% APR* Intro Rate** for 12 Months
- Ability to advance only what you need
- Payback is based only on what you use and not the full line
- No Closing Costs* on Loan Amounts up to $500K
Do you have questions about a Home Equity Line of Credit? Bethpage is here to help. We'll walk you through the process and let you know how much you qualify for.
Call A Bethpage Rep
Visit Your Nearest Branch
* APR = Annual Percentage Rate. For one year, Prime for life, thereafter. Home Equity rates and terms accurate as of and are subject to change without notice. All offers of credit are subject to credit approval; applicants may be offered credit at higher rates and other terms. Loan-to-value restrictions apply. Hazard insurance is required on all loans secured by real property; flood insurance may also be required. No closing costs on new HELOCs up to $500,000. Above estimated savings in closing costs are based on a $500,000 loan and actual savings may vary. Closing costs paid by Bethpage must be repaid by the borrower(s) if line is closed within first 36 months. The introductory rate is 2.99% APR for 12 months for loans with a maximum 75% Loan-to-Value (LTV), and members who take an initial draw of $25,000, maintain this balance for 12 months, and have automatic transfers from a Bethpage personal savings or checking account for the monthly payments on the HELOC account. The introductory rate only applies to loans that have not had an introductory rate within the past five years. The floor APR is 3.25%. The borrower will have an increased APR rate if the borrower does not (i) take an advance of $25,000 and maintain this balance for 12 months, or (ii) have automatic transfers from any Bethpage personal savings or checking account for the monthly HELOC payment. Published rates and terms based on primary homes. HELOC is a variable rate product with a rate not to exceed maximum legal limit for Federal Credit Unions (currently 18%). Consult a tax professional regarding the deductibility of your interest payments and charges. Home Equities not offered in TX. $5.00 minimum share account required. Membership conditions apply.
** Prime rate as of = % as published in the Wall Street Journal. The floor APR is 3.25%.
*** Loan amounts over $500,000 may be available on a case-by-case basis to qualified applicants and are not eligible for the discounted introductory rate at any time and the borrower(s) will be responsible for all mortgage tax and title insurance costs on the loan value portion over $500,000. Home Equities not offered in TX. $5.00 minimum share account required. Membership conditions apply.