- Provides coverage for a specific period of time (e.g., 10, 20 or 30 years).
- Pays a benefit only if the insured dies during that term.
- Offers some ability to convert to a permanent policy.
- Fixed premiums for specified number of years and increased upon renewal.
Get Started »
- Highest death benefit at the lowest cost.
- No surrender charges.
- Makes sense when there is a need for coverage that will disappear at a specific point in time.
Check the background of investment professionals associated with this site on FINRA’s BrokerCheck.
Securities and advisory services are offered through LPL Financial (LPL), a registered investment advisor and broker-dealer (member FINRA/SIPC). Insurance products are offered through LPL or its licensed affiliates. Bethpage Federal Credit Union and Bethpage Financial Group are not registered as a broker-dealer or investment advisor. Registered representatives of LPL offer products and services using Bethpage Financial Group, and may also be employees of Bethpage Federal Credit Union. These products and services are being offered through LPL or its affiliates, which are separate entities from, and not affiliates of, Bethpage Federal Credit Union or Bethpage Financial Group. Securities and insurance offered through LPL or its affiliates are:
Not Insured by NCUA or Any Other Government Agency
Not Credit Union Guaranteed
Not Credit Union Deposits or Obligations
May Lose Value
The LPL Financial registered representative associated with this website may discuss and/or transact business only with residents of the states in which they are properly licensed. No offers may be made or accepted from any resident of any other state.