Best for people looking for coverage that:
- Provides coverage for a specific period of time (e.g., 10, 20 or 30 years).
- Pays a benefit only if the insured dies during that term.
- Offers some ability to convert to a permanent policy.
- Fixed premiums for specified number of years and increased upon renewal.
- Highest death benefit at the lowest cost.
- No surrender charges.
- Makes sense when there is a need for coverage that will disappear at a specific point in time.
Registered representatives of INVEST Financial Corporation, member FINRA / SIPC, and affiliated insurance agencies offer securities, advisory services and certain insurance products and are not affiliated with other entities named. Products and services offered through INVEST are: *Not NCUA insured *Not guaranteed by any Credit Union *May lose value including loss of principal.
This website may contain concepts that have legal, accounting and tax implications. It is not intended to provide legal, accounting or tax advice. You may wish to consult an attorney, tax advisor, or accountant regarding your specific situation. No representations are made as to the accuracy of the information contained herein or any information contained in any link provided herein.
Important Consumer Information:
This site is for informational purposes only and is not intended to be a solicitation or offering of any security and;
- Representatives of a broker-dealer ("BD") or investment advisor ("IA") may only conduct business in a state if the representatives and the BD or IA they represent (a) satisfy the qualification requirements of, and are approved to do business by, the state; or (b) are excluded or exempted from the state's licensure requirements.
- Representatives of a BD or IA are deemed to conduct business in a state to the extent that they provide individualized responses to investor inquiries that involve (a) effecting, or attempting to effect, transactions in securities; or (b) rendering personalized investment advice for compensation.